The U-High Booster Club’s primary objective is to provide financial support and volunteer assistance to the U-High co-curricular activity programs and to promote positive relations and involvement between parents, students and school. You can help by attending meetings, volunteering for a committee, or helping us decide how to spend the money we raise through our fundraising activities.
Meetings are held at 6:30 p.m. in the library on the first Tuesday of the month
during the school year, no meeting in January:
2016-2017 Boosters Meetings
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1
- December 6
- February 7
- March 7
- April 4
- May 2
Contact any member of the Boosters Board for more information.
We hope to see you at the next Boosters meeting!
2013-2014 was another great for Boosters!
A special thanks to all the individuals who gave time and money to making it a success. Below are just a few highlights of what boosters accomplished this year.
- We donated two automated external defibrillator for all sports
and clubs to have available.
- We donated a camera for yearbook club and student news
- A matching fund to Orchesis for costumes was also given.
- Grant for Cello for orchestra
- Grant for Senate to purchase speakers for dances
- Grant for Basketball teams to help sponsor Hoops Dreams
May 6th ISU at 7pm
- We saved thousands by making the directory a PDF rather
than in printed form
- Helped with renovation of the guest bathrooms near Stroud
- New flooring in the lunch area will start in June of 2014 with boosters support.